Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies.

I promised myself I wouldn't do this again after last month, but you no what's it's like. I can't help it.

I will only use IC unless I see something. I have 50 to use so will do one daily in the morning.

So it's cycle 5, my first after a miscarriage. I haven't had a period yet. My hcg was below 3 within a few days of the bleeding starting. My hcg never rose above 129.

Here goes...
7 dpo on bottom
8 dpo on top...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 83
I can see something on bottom test, good luck!

I think I see a shadow on the top test is there anything there irl? Good luck im so hoping this is your month Hun x

Very best of luck this month glong, hoping for a bfp for you, will be following x

I think I see a shadow on the top test is there anything there irl? Good luck im so hoping this is your month Hun x

I thought I may of seen something but looked more like a shadow than anything else I think xx

Well fingers crossed that shadow turns into something Hun xxxx

This month...

Bedded 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16.
EWCM CD 9 and 13.
Positive OPK CD 14(from PM) all day CD 15 and CD 16 AM only.

Sounds to me like your in with a good chance Hun! I've got everything crossed that you'll get your sticky bean xxxx

Excited to follow glong- sending my prayers! :baby:

Sounds to me like your in with a good chance Hun! I've got everything crossed that you'll get your sticky bean xxxx

We didn't really try much as was advised to wait until I had had a period but i still tracked it and just went with the flow.

I'm not seeing anything yet but I remember you from first tri and your heartbreak, I really hope this is your month :hugs:

Following as I'm in a very similar boat, ttc #2 and had a m/c last cycle we actually tried. This is our first cycle back at it and i'm also 7dpo :) good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->