Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Wow mo baby that's the best data I ever read on here makes you think lots of unnecessary worry

Imo the tests are crap. I didn't even use them with this pregnancy because with DS 1 I took one when I knew my hcg was over 5000 and it said 2-3. Of course I panicked and researched them. I have a history of miscarriage so of course I thought the worse and it was agonizing waiting for ultrasound. I won't ever use them again. They are misleading and make women suffer wondering what's going on.
Everything looks great with your lines test so I would go on that :)

Its been playing on my mind all day that I only got 2-3 this morning so as I had another digital staring me in the face I took one tonight and got tho beauty :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 20
Glad your got you 3+ I was just going to say dont worry yourself when I first tested (I was in denial that I could actually be pregnant and decided it must be menopause) I should have got my 3+ but only got a 2-3 9 days later still only a 2-3 they are unreliable and bloody expensive :flower:

Yay glad you got your 3+ glong! I hope that puts your mind at ease. I think you have a perfectly healthy beanie in there :flower:

Thank you everyone. I have one frer left which I'll use Wednesday then I'm done :) so happy

Thank you I'm 6 plus 2 now. Had one scan last week showed sac and yolk no baby back next week for another at 7 plus 3 so fingers crossed

Yay!!! :happydance: ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"