Trying after miscarriage

Tat1983

Reaction score
Hi this is my first time posting so please bare with me. I had a miscarriage on November 2,2013. I wasn't trying at the time but I was so excited when I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately I lost the baby at almost eight weeks. Since the miscarriage my periods haven't been coming other than one with the help of progesteron pills and I only had one. We tried but with no success after that one. I thought since my period hasn't come agian that I might be pregnant. I took several home tests and one would say possitive then he next would be negative. So I went to the dr and had a blood test done but it came back negative. The dr now has me on a birth control pill trying to get my period to start agian. The pill is making me feel terrible and I'm having side affects from it. I just don't know what to do and my dr acts like its no big deal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would honestly consult a new doctor. If the pill makes you feel that bad, you need to decide if you should be on it. Your body might just need another boost to remind it what it's supposed to do. I would seriously consider another doctor though. Sorry to hear you had to go through this. I had a loss in October. Also, maybe consult the ladies in the "ttc after a loss" section. Someone might be able to offer you better advice.

sorry for your loss :(

I had two as well...i know it can be devastating, but just look to the future. I would also suggest another doctor.

Comid is a drug that can help yu ovulate. I am sure there are other drugs that can kick start a period. I wouldn't have though going on birth control pill would be constructive. Get a second opinion. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->