Trying again after many losses.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
We've had many losses, miscarriages, chemicals, ectopic and our 4 little boys were all born prematurely and 3 passed away, our survivor is 5 years old now. Our most recent loss was in October at 11 weeks, we had decided to take a break and go on holiday, which has since been cancelled due to everything that's going on so we are jumping back into TTC.

I'm CD4 and feeling so nervous!, Is this crazy?, I don't know, I'm a big ball of anxiety.

Fingers crossed for a full term healthy baby.

Good luck hun, you absolutely deserve this!! <3

Thank you! <3 I'm currently on CD12 I usually ovulate CD18/19 and feeling very nervous!. x

Wishing you lots of luck and sticky baby dust :dust:

Should have known better, another loss. 9 weeks this time.

Awwwww sweety good luck u really really deserve this. Come join us in the june testing group everyone is so lovely there and it's more active than here. We all support each other.
Sending u loads and loads of supper sticky baby dust my heart goes out to you with what u have been through:hug:<3

Should have known better, another loss. 9 weeks this time.
I am home today from my d&c after losing my baby boy at 13w. They only thing I can say is I admire your strength and your courage. You are trying to heal your heart. You did exactly what you needed to do. I am heartbroken it did not have the outcome you deserve. I’m sorry you have to heal all over again. But you did not do anything wrong. You deserve to be happy and to fill the emptiness losing a baby(ies) brings. Many many hugs.

I am home today from my d&c after losing my baby boy at 13w. They only thing I can say is I admire your strength and your courage. You are trying to heal your heart. You did exactly what you needed to do. I am heartbroken it did not have the outcome you deserve. I’m sorry you have to heal all over again. But you did not do anything wrong. You deserve to be happy and to fill the emptiness losing a baby(ies) brings. Many many hugs.

Oh hon I'm so sorry for ure loss. 13 weeks oh my gosh that's awful.
I've had a few D&Cs myself. I lost my first baby at nearly 11 weeks.
My other 3 losses were supper early or chemical pregnancy as its scientifically called. I just had my 3rd Chemical pregnancy last month.
Even tho it was very upsetting I felt weirdly blessed that it happened so early and I didnt need any medical help.
Sending u lots of hugs and love.

Thank you very much for your support, I went into hospital to have a medically managed miscarriage, they didn't warn me that when they induce the miscarriage they induce contractions and it felt very much like labour.

Its been over a month now and my period just finished, keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->