• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying again. Need answers.

inatina55

Reaction score
Finally actively TTC...gave up after a few frustrating months. Did the deed last night but ovulated on the 27th. Even though i ovulated on the 27th, i was very much in the mood last night (TMI sorry). Is it possible to get pregnant that many days after ovulation? Or am i SOL until next ovulation?

Did you take an OPK? Is that how you know you O on the 27th? The egg is only viable for 24hrs after O, for some women, only 12hrs. If you do use OPK's, O occurs 12-36hrs later, for some women it can be 48hrs later. Either way, if you got the pos OPK on the 27th, or actually O on the 27th, it's too late now. Sorry.

I track the start and end of my periods on a app. So the 27th is not for sure, just based off what the app said. My last period was May 23rd-27th

As far as how i was feeling.... I feel like I ovulated on the 30th or 31st. If so then I have a very good chance. Or maybe im just trying to myself that because i really want a BFP lol

Watery or EWCM starts before O and after O (after the viability period) it turns sticky, so if you still have watery CM and feeling frisky, go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"