Trying again

Katleigh1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I have a nearly 3 year old little boy and have just started trying again.We have been trying since January,in november I noticed that my breasts were getting very sore around ovulation and would get better once my period started.I have never had this happen,and now it happens every month.Could it be my hormones ie low progestrone ? I am 33 and will be 34 in october.I have also noticed that my cycles are alot shorter now they are around 25/26 days Any help or advice would be appreaicted.thank you

I had that and mine was high prolactin. Unfortunately that does impact progesterone so I also had slightly low progesterone. I did however get pregnant naturally eventually. Stress can cause high prolactin

Exactly the same here, started trying back in July and noticed sore boobs from O until maybe 2 days before af they'd stop hurting. I've also gone from 29-35 day cycles to 26 one was only 23 days. I'd been crazy stressed for a while after moving continents so we took 2 months off trying, gave up alcohol generally just tried to take a step back and breathe...started taking supplements maca, vitex, omegas and I just had a 30 day cycle. No bfp yet but this month my boobs haven't been sore at all after O so I'm feeling a bit better about ttc. Oh and I'm 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->