• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying almost 2.5 years, Varicocele Surgery in Nov

zinnia86

Reaction score
I feel like I'm not getting as excited as I should be because I am afraid this isn't true.. We've been trying since Oct 2013. We did 4 IUIS last year and then my husband had varicocele surgery in November 2015. The doctor was optimistic it would help but I didn't want to get my hopes up after so much.. nothing. The statistics I've seen are 1 out of 7 or 50/50, but there are stories of people getting pregnant soon after the surgery.. am I one of them???

I got a peak ovulation on Jan 4th and I believe I am 12 DPO. Ive had some pang like feelings and nausea, especially on 9 DPO. Im taking progesterone and estrogen supplements though so I was really trying not to symptom spot.

The little tests are Wondfo- I took 3, last one had faintest line I think & I didn't take a pic of it. Last test I did was the First Response, all using the same morning urine.

Could this be it.. should I tell my husband or wait a couple days to take more tests? I don't even know what to do with myself. Just yesterday I was supper stressing out because I needed to pick a new insurance and found out they weren't giving us many more tries of IUI..

https://i65.tinypic.com/i3idue.jpg

Congrats! Those are great lines for 12dpo!

Definite bfp lady share it with him :D congratulations xx

Please tell your husband, these are REAL BFP's!!! Congratulations lovely, how wonderful for you both!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"