Trying and wanting helpful information!

jmg88

Reaction score
I'm 26 and have been married for 4 years, and my husband and I are trying to have a baby. For the past 6 years we have not "prevented" getting pregnant but it just hasn't happened. I know the first step for us is to loose weight and get my body ready to carry a baby, but there are a lot of confusing do's and don'ts. I wanted to see if anyone has any insight and has been trying for a while or what has worked best etc. I do btw have irregular periods and spoken to dr's about it. They say that it's "normal" for me but it makes it harder to tell when im ovulating! HELP!!!

You need to BD every other day during your fertile window in order to get pregnant. Definitely start tracking your cycles. If you don't ever know when you are ovulating I would try to BD every 3 days throughout your cycle. Make sure you are taking a prenatal vitamin or at least 800 mcg of folic acid!

You might find you get better advice over in ttc forum, everyone here is waiting so probably not much help, sorry, good luck though.

Honey if you and your dh have fairly regular unprotected sex throughout your cycle and have been for 6 years...
Then you need to book a doctors appointment.
That is ttc ...
And it should take the average couple 6 -12 months of the above to conceive.
If not then after 12 months the doctors will investigate problems, if it's been 6 years they should have offered to start testing straight away.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"