Trying and worried

Monica Smith

Reaction score
so can’t believe I am posting on a forum like this but Facebook is just not the place for it. I am feeling so discouraged about getting pregnant. I guess I just thought it would happen sooner. I have been trying for 3 months now and nothing. I am having trouble nailing down my ovulation window. Maybe I need to buy digital tests? Just worried it’s not going to happen for me. How long has it taken normally for others?

Hi it can take some time and don’t start panicking about it some people fall within the first month other takes years I fell with my daughter after 18 months I am currently 3 years in trying for number 2 and no luck they say not to worry about falling pregnant until after 12 months then after that to go and see a doctor to have some tests done and your other half’s sperm count done. Remember if you was on any contraception it can take up to 12 months to get out of your system and periods to regulate. Xx

Hi it can take some time and don’t start panicking about it some people fall within the first month other takes years I fell with my daughter after 18 months I am currently 3 years in trying for number 2 and no luck they say not to worry about falling pregnant until after 12 months then after that to go and see a doctor to have some tests done and your other half’s sperm count done. Remember if you was on any contraception it can take up to 12 months to get out of your system and periods to regulate. Xx

I wasn’t on any contraceptive but we practiced the “pull out” method and usually stayed away from the window of ovulation. Just has me worried. It’s crazy how some women are like “oh it was just one time and bam” starting to feel like that is a myth lol

Haha I no right also when people say after your first it will just happen! 3 years in and it ain’t happening haha. I think u need to chilly out a little.
Are you just taking normal ovulation test or trying to track it via cm or temping? X

Haha I no right also when people say after your first it will just happen! 3 years in and it ain’t happening haha. I think u need to chilly out a little.
Are you just taking normal ovulation test or trying to track it via cm or temping? X
I am taking ovulation tests and tracking in an app. Just feel I am having trouble figuring out that window. Maybe I will try a digital ovulation test?

It took two years for my fiest, first try with second, 4 months for third that ended in MC, another 4 months after that to conceive my 4th, then 6 months of trying after him for our 5th but it didn't happen so we stopped for two months and then the first month trying again I got pregnant. This is the longest run on sentence, so sorry lol. Then when he was 7 months we weren't trying but weren't preventing and first time got pregnant. We werent trying but i got pregnant when that baby was a year old but that ended in MC. When she was 4 we decided on another baby and first try I got pregnant. As you can see it can vary .I was even told I have PCOS and prob needed clomid but I didn't. It's all in God's timing.

Both of mine took nearly 18 months each of trying. I got pregnant on my second cycle this time but it ended in a chemical and cycles have been messed up since then. It can be a frustrating process. I would suggest temping along side the OPKs to see if/when you’re ovulating. OPKs can only tell you your body is preparing to ovulate not if and when it happens. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->