Trying for #2 but absolutely terrified - anyone else?

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Our original plan was to be TTC #2 when our son turned 1 because we wanted them close in age. But he was (and still sometimes is) such a terrible sleeper and a very difficult baby, that the thought of going through that again makes me a nervous wreck. Luckily, I had an instant strong bond with him and that definitely got me through the days of being "in the trenches" because snuggling him was the only way to calm him most days and nights. Now he is almost 16 months and just the sweetest, most wonderful child... But still just so clingy and requires an immense amount of attention.

Also, I see some moms here are still nursing as well. How do you ladies see that going? My son nurses so frequently throughout the day, I wonder if he would wean easily or not. I've considered tandem nursing, but man that seems treacherous. Lol!

I'm TTC # 2 now. Have been for 9 months now and have had no luck. Every month that AF comes, I'm completely broken hearted. I'm not sure what the issue is.

I wanted to have the baby this month to be honest. If everything had gone exactly as I wanted it. My daughter turns three on Wednesday and seeing how big she is makes me long for another baby girl.

Anyone else been TTC #2 for a while?

My LO LOVES babies... until I hold one and then she goes crazy!!! She's not really old enough to understand me asking if she wants to be a big sister, although my bestie is due next month so I'm hoping that will get her used to seeing me with a baby and also my sister is ttc and hoping she gets her bfp before me!

I'm still BF and so hoping that she will wean herself so it's not something I have to decide for us... but I wouldn't want to tandem and would defo wean before we got to that. Maybe if there was a smaller age gap I would consider it. I know someone who did it and she said on the plus side she didn't have to go through the sore cracked nipple stage again!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->