trying for 4th baby

honey27x

Reaction score
Been trying for nearly 9months, still no luck but this month, I did it at the right time. Brought an ovulation strip. So keeping my fingers crossed want to say stuff you to my AF. 😊 taken my test on the 27th may. I've got a good feeling its going to be pos. Il be given an update if I am. I'm not going to give up trying. 😊

Hiya!!!

Also trying for 4th! I admire you patience wow 9 months trying...has it always taken a good while to conceive? Im only on first month trying off the mini pill and got a smiley digital on monday, so now its a wait and see but going to start testing daily from next week.

Best of luck to you! It took me exactly 12 month of TTC before I finally fell pregnant with #3. OPKs are definitely helpful. The month I finally got pregnant, we only had sex only ONCE anywhere near my fertile zone, and that was the morning after I got my positive OPK. Sometimes one REALLY well-timed DTD session is all it takes. :)

Fingers crossed that this is your month!

Good luck!

We're on first month of ttc number 4 after having mirena removed but we're super busy at the moment so think it'll be next month before we can try properly but as its been said, it only takes once sometimes! :)

Fingers crossed for the 27th for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->