Trying for baby #2

Missy21386

Reaction score
Hello all, :flower:

My fiance and I are currently TTC baby #2.

My last few periods have been messed up. I had normal 28 day cycles Jan to April, then had 1 day spotting in May around the time i was expecting the period but that was it, then it started again 9 days later and lasted for 4 days.
I had my non-hormonal coil removed on 3rd June and my last period was 16th June which lasted for 13 days, although the first half of that was quite light.
I've not had a period since! I've had some light cramping and boobs are a bit tender at times. I've done a few pregnancy tests but they are all negative. Surely something should have happened by now??

I had done ovulation tests at various points throughout the last month and they had a faint 2nd line. I am sure i did it at the end of the last period and it was faint. The last one that had a faint 2nd line was 19th July. Does this make sense to anyone? I don't understand it.

I didn't have these issues when my coil was removed before ttc baby#1.
I cant think what else could cause it. I'm not stressed with anything so that cant have affected it.

OPKs can have a faint second line at various times of month. From what I understand, the most reliable way to use OPKs is just to indicate positive (which is when test line is at least as dark as control) vs. negative.

Maybe you are having an anovulatory cycle for some reason, or ovulation got delayed. Fingers crossed you get some resolution soon!

Yes thats right - opk can have a faint line.. This usually gets darker day after day until it classed as positive, the second line has to be AS dark as the test line x

Oh right, ok thanks.

I had a think about what else could have caused it to get so messed up, and wondered if taking too many vitamins could have contributed? (Vitamin B6) :wacko:

I have a little update: I now have a very slight tinge of pink in my CM. :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->