trying for baby number 3 :)

princesskiki

proud mum of 3 girlies
Reaction score
hi girls, i dont even know if im doin this right??

im 30 and i have just got married to my lovely hubby :hugs:. We have just got back from honeymoon. We decided to give baby number three ago. But i have just came on :wacko: I didnt know that i would be so disapointed that i might not have fallen pregnant. I kinda took it for granted that it would happen first time. I dont even know how to plan to do it at the right time? i have read some of your journals an your incredible an i take my hat off to you all i really do an fingers crossed each of you have big fat chubby babys :blush:
now whats all this Lh stuff???

LH = lutenizing hormone. You get a surge of LH just prior to ovulation. OPKs can measure the surge of LH in order to predict when you are gearing up to O.

:thumbup: oo so thats what you need to check for to know your gonna o

:thumbup: oo so thats what you need to check for to know your gonna o

LH surge is an indication of your body gearing up to O. The only way to tell for sure if you actually have O'd (without an ultrasound) is to chart your temps daily and look for a thermal shift.

If you click on my watermellon ticker below it will take you to my charts. I don't use OPKs, but can still tell when I O based on my temperatures.

wow i must admit that looked crazy!!! so if your temp goes up then the chances are your goin to o? sorry for bein so dense

wow i must admit that looked crazy!!! so if your temp goes up then the chances are your goin to o? sorry for bein so dense

Asking questions is never dense! You should sign up on fertility friend - you can link to the sign up page through my ticker. Then take the tutorials on the website. They are very helpful and don't take much time at all.

The temp rise is due to the progesterone that is starts being produced after ovulation. So the OPKs can be used to predict when you might be O'ing and the temps can confirm if you actually did O.

I'm trying for #3 as well. I always hope it will happen the 1st cycle too but that hasn't happened yet. It took 6 months for my ds and 3 months for dd been trying this time for only 1month so hopefully will get that positive this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"