Trying for my first baby :-)

meemooxx

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I had my last depo injection about a year ago now. I still haven't had a period but had niggling pains for a couple of months on and off.
Me and my husband have decided to start trying for our first baby and I wondered if it is even possible seen as though I haven't had a period yet? Will I even be ovulating? Any advise would be much appreciated :) xx

You may want to talk to your doctor because depo is suppose to be out of your system 3-6 months after last shot. They may need to jump start your cycle. Good luck

Thank you for this. I spoke to my doc this morning and he said it can take a year for fertility to return, he is ringing me back in a couple of days.
Hope they can kick start my cycle again :) is it right then that there is no chance of getting pregnant without a period xx

I'm glad you've had a chat with your Doctor and hope he does get back in touch soon to discuss things with you :)

Usually a period would occur after ovulation but there are some exceptions but I don't know a lot on it so probably best off waiting for somebody more knowledgable than me to say things!

Good luck though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"