Trying for num 2

Readyfornum2

Reaction score
My dr gave me a 10 day supply of provera to regulate my period.. My husband and i are ttc but have been unable to due to my periods being out of wack. I have pcso which causes the irregularity in my periods. I had been getting them every 2 weeks. I had my period as normal last month. I was supposed to get it on the 16th of this month (30 days) and i havent gotten it. I started to get brown discharge as of the 13th with 1 day of light red blood spots. The brown discharge has stopped as of today the 18th. Im a bit confused.. Unsure if i could be pregnant or jusy a late period or no period at all.

Do you think you might actually be getting your period every 4 weeks with mid-cycle spotting making it seem like every two weeks? I think mid-cycle spotting is common with pcos.

Thats what i thought at first.. But it was a full blown 4-5 day bleeding and my dr said it wasn't just spitting if that was happening. Which bummed me out because then that means i wasn't ovulating. This is the first month in 6 months that i didnt have bleeing 2 weeks after which is why i was expecting my period by the beggining of this week but nothing yet. I dont want to get excited because if it not what we are expecting i know i'll be disapointed. Im not sure what to think.

That sounds awfully confusing. If this cycle doesn't work out can your Dr put you on Femara at the beginning of your cycle to make sure your body tries to O? You may have more problems than just a lack of progesterone. If your estrogen, LH, and FSH aren't working normally at all, you can have incredibly weird bleeding all the time. I'd also be concerned that you may have fibroids/polyps with that much bleeding. Have you had a scan yet?

Yes.. I've had a ct scan and external/internal ultrasounds and everything is normal aside from the cysts in my ovaries due to the pcos. He has be on metformin for now and he said if nothing happens within 6 months we'd try something different. Just not sure what went on this month with my period. My husband and i did our job when we expected ovulation. I guess i can just test and to confirm and if not move on. 😩

I am so sorry you're going through that. It is really peculiar. I hope you Dr can sort it out pretty quickly. :hugs: Are they checking you levels throughout your cycle (LH, FSH, progesterone, estrogens, etc)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->