Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Anyone else trying for number 4 and needs a buddy? I really do need a buddy this time round :wacko:
I am 27, married, we have have 2 boys and a girl....
Introduce yourself :flower:

Hi!
Also trying for no4! This is our first month ttc. I'm nearly 30, married and have two girls and a boy. :)
Think we would like 5/6 kids in total-just so love being parents! How about you?

Im 31 and we are trying for number 4 also, will be our last as being four will be a struggle for room really. Im in first month of trying though only stopped the mini pill 2 weeka ago, hopefully happen quickly like my others. How long u been trying...

My info age 31
Our kids 2 girls 1 boy
Ages 14, 5 an near 4
First two was by sections, my last was a natural.
Really hope natural again this time too.

This is our first month ttc too. I think we will be stopping at four but I said that after my 3rd i was done but i guess not lol.

Hello!! Haven't been on here in forever but I get the mirena out on Monday so we can ttc number 4 so had to say hi! I said I was done after 3 too but now I reeeeally want a 4th. Had to persuade dh but now he's happy and on board! This will definitely be our last too, we have 2 boys and a girl in the middle. Almost 6, 4 and 18 months! I'm almost 26 and we've been married since I was 18! :)

Yo-yo were you in the October bumpkins group in 2014, I remember your name!

All star-I remember you too!! :) nice to see you around again!

Oh wow there is a few of us then. Good too see!! Allstar yours are similar ages to mine

Me!!!!! Haha
We're ttc number 4, I have 2 boys 8 and nearly 5 and a little girl 25 months. This will be our last. Cd 1 for me :flower:

Hi Kirski thanks for joining us x
So i'm in the uk where abouts are you ladies from?

I'm in Scotland. I get my mirena coil out today! :)

Hows everyone doing? Anyone due to test yet? I'm out this month for sure. Only DTD once this month things have been hectic x

I've only just finished af after having mirena out so only just starting for us!

What made everyone decide on a fourth? :)

I would love to have an even number lol. A few people hve said when theyve had 3 children one always gets left out and i am one of 3 and i do think thats the case lol. What about you? x

Hi we are trying for #4 as well. We have 2 girls and a boy. We have always struggled ttc, this time the doctor put me on clomid so it doesnt take as long and im on my second round, so hopefully it will happen this round. Good luck to all you ladies!! Glad there are people to talk to about it!!!

I'd like an even number too. I have 2 brothers, a sister and 2 step-sisters so I've always wanted a big family too, I'll be happy with four though lol.

Yeah it's nice to know others that feel the same. Some people you tell think you're crazy!! 😂

Hi we are trying for #4 as well. We have 2 girls and a boy. We have always struggled ttc, this time the doctor put me on clomid so it doesnt take as long and im on my second round, so hopefully it will happen this round. Good luck to all you ladies!! Glad there are people to talk to about it!!!
Hi. Welcome to our little group. Good luck with ttc lots of baby dust to you xx

I'd like an even number too. I have 2 brothers, a sister and 2 step-sisters so I've always wanted a big family too, I'll be happy with four though lol.

Yeah it's nice to know others that feel the same. Some people you tell think you're crazy!! 😂

Yes they deffinatly do think your crazy when you say you want another one. I am not looking forward to people's responces when i say we're having a fourth. It was bad enough with out 3rd. Comments like 'dont you own a tv' etc lol. Rudeness lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"