Trying for second baby :)

AM85

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Really excited to join this forum!
My husband and I have decided to try for our second baby. I had my implant removed only yesterday and I am already getting too excited! Has anyone had any experience of this before - were you able to conceive quickly or did it take a while? I know it will probably depend on the individual. Felt really sick and dizzy all day yesterday after having the implant removed - is this normal??

Best of luck!

I fell pregnant 6 weeks after having my implsnt out. Fertility should return almost straight away :)

Thank you! I really hope it happens as fast for us! :)

oh gr8 stuff loraloo. i got off depo in April and only just got AF 5 days ago.

i want to give my body like 3 months for my hormones to balance out before we actively TTC.

I had my mirena removed February 1st, af started two days later and we have been ttc since. The first couple months were just trying but not obsessively trying. Now we are using preseed and OPKs.
We are back again this month.... hoping this is our month, again. Sigh. Hopefully you get pregnant quickly!

Good luck Hun hopefully u fall quick we have been trying for 7 months with our second x

Thanks everyone! We are the same, not going to be obsessive just now - just try to have fun trying!! Although I am finding it is all I'm thinking about just now! 🙈

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->