Trying for the second time

Lovechasity

Reaction score
hi everyone I’m very knew to all of this. Me and my fiancé are trying to conceive during at home artificial insemination. ( the turkey master method) This is our second month doing it, the first month didn’t go to well as my dad passed away and my body due to stress rejected the baby. Our process is simple, our donor comes to my house ejaculates in a sterile cup and then we inject it with my 5in syringe. He normally gives us 5 ml of sperm. The first month we tried was in February of 2019, I looked on many websites for help but none gave me straight forward answers, we’ve just kind of been guessing on how to do the whole process. Im in need of help learning the process of trying to get pregnant this way, I’ve never been with a man( I’ve only ever been with my girl fiancé) could that be a problem ? I know my hips should be raised during insemination but how high ? Should I get a longer syringe ? My clear blue ovulation kit said I was ovulating today so we inseminated again. If anyone has anything that could help me get through this process successfully please feel free!!! Thank you !!!

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"