Trying not to get hopeful

HCas

Reaction score
So after a year and some odd months of trying I am completely beaten down. Or so I thought. I'm really trying not to get hopeful but........

Well I have PCOS and my cycles are crazy usually. However the last 3 were pretty normal, with one being 38 days and the 2 more recent ones both being 28 days. If my cycles remain normal I should be getting AF in the next two days.

BUT I don't have any of my normal tell-tale signs. Usually I get really sore breasts for a week leading up to it and sharp, bad cramping anywhere from a day to two days before. I did have some cramping last week but it was only in my left ovary and it was only bad or sharp when I sat down. Since then I've been nauseous on and off.

Wish I could know if my cycle is just going to be long this time. I don't really believe I could be pregnant but there's always that yearning when you think you are having a normal cycle for once. IDK....

Someone wanna chat to help me pass the time so I don't jump to testing.

Hey, I have fairly short cycles although before bc i used to have cycles that lasted up to 30-40 days. My cycles are now 22-24 days, and Dh and i have been TTC for just about a year now. I am going to start charting next cycle. I wish you good luck and if you want you can message me.

Hey.. I too have pcos so i understand you completely. We've been ttc for almost a year now but its been nearly impossible since my cycles are irregular. My dr gave me a 10 day suply of
Provera. I took it in the beginning of feb. Got my period in feb.. I was expecting it again 2 weeks after as i had been getting them but nothing so that wS a good sign. My period was due the 16th of this month and nothing yet. I had cramping last week and brown discharge but both stopped. I too am scared to rest because i may be upset if it didnt happen to be positive. A week and a half before that i had cramping on just one side like u. My dr said once i took the provera it would take a few months for us to conceive and for that reason i think im
Not pregnant. But where is my period? 😫 we need to stay positive and think it will soon happen for us.

Yeah I know. Thanks ^^

Its just been really strange the past few months. DH keeps making this joke we're going to get pregnant with triplets then I was asked to adopt (which still may or may not happen) and now that I've resigned to the fact that it will be a lot longer til I get pregnant this happens. Kinda makes me wanna pull out my hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->