Trying not to lose hope.

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation:(

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

It sounds like you may just being experiencing an odd cycle. Even with the most regular women they can happen from time to time. Especially in times of stress.

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation:(

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

You may want to post this in a different section...

Also forgot to add this pic, after the test had dried (I know, it’s bad).
Looks like a dye run of sorts.

Top is yesterday, bottom is today.

Attachments

• 6BD0BEB8-66CC-4DCD-91E9-E3FFFAA7A94D.jpg
    6BD0BEB8-66CC-4DCD-91E9-E3FFFAA7A94D.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 39
BFN on today’s. Not even worth a pic. We are onto the Reproductive Endocrinologist next month. Praying she helps like last time.

I hope that the Reproductive Endocrinologist helps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->