Trying not to worry. Test line not as dark. Update Feb 1st.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Had cramps yesterday which made me think period was coming. They would come and go. No more cramps since but feel little pokes from time to time right side of uterus area. My boobs started aching this morning other than that and the pokes I have no pregnancy symptoms.

Was expecting to see a really nice positive test this morning but looks not as dark as the fmu hpt I took yest. Trying not to worry but it's hard not to after having losses before. I have not said anything to my SO yet. I wanted to be sure first. After I get blood work and see what beta says I'm not saying anything yet because we've had so much heartache the past I didn't want him getting all upset if it's another loss right now. I'm honestly not sure how he will take the news.

Sorry for the long post I'm just really nervous and needed to get it out. You ladies are so supportive and wonderful here. Thanks again for looking.

PicsArt_01-28-11.01.40.jpg
Top pic yest morning test
Bottom pic this morning
PicsArt_01-29-08.38.26.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else...hopefully tomorrow shows a better progression for you. I also heard that ICs take forever to darken. Sending you hugs!

I agree with everyone else...hopefully tomorrow shows a better progression for you. I also heard that ICs take forever to darken. Sending you hugs!
You are the best hun. Trying not to worry. My mind keeps saying I should be excited but I can't seem to feel good about it just yet. I'm terrified of another loss.

I decided to do a test tonight 4hr hold and lines looking bad now. Feel like I'm losing hope about this pregnancy.... Sighs....that's why I didn't let myself get very excited. My boobs are extremely sore and feels like my temp is up. I'm exhausted all day long . it's 11pm so heading to bed soon. Will torcher myself in the morning and test again.

PicsArt_01-29-10.49.58.jpg

Your not going to see a big difference in lines so early. It will take at least 2 days to make your lines darker! I think your lines look good for 3+4

My lines were much lighter than this at 3+5 and it took me a good couple of days to see a difference and much darker lines. Don't lose hope mama! FX. I think it looks good :D :hugs:

I'm starting to think it will be turning into a loss. AF due tomorrow. Starting to feel dull aches usually means that AF will start soon. I'm feeling very emotional today. I dipped 3 tests at same time 3hr hold. Only 1 came up with a line but it's faint. I should just stop testing but I know I won't unless I start bleeding.

Here are the tests together and the 1 positive 1 by it's self.

I've cried a few times today already.

PicsArt_01-30-01.55.29.jpg PicsArt_01-30-01.50.23.jpg PicsArt_01-30-02.06.34.jpg PicsArt_01-30-02.03.40.jpg

:( hope it’s just the tests.. do you have any other tests you could try?

I'm so sorry...I'm with Brittany though, do you have another brand to try with? I know how scary and gut wrenching it is especially at this early stage.

I'm sorry and I really, REALLY hope a different brand will show a better line. {{hugs}}

I'm so sorry...I'm with Brittany though, do you have another brand to try with? I know how scary and gut wrenching it is especially at this early stage.

I'm sorry and I really, REALLY hope a different brand will show a better line. {{hugs}}
Yes I have some coming in the mail hopefully in the next few days. I'm cramping pretty bad right now. Just waiting for the loss to start. But I could be wrong . So frustrating that's for sure.

I’m sorry. I hope you’re wrong. Maybe try to wait to test again so you don’t worry in case there’s nothing wrong. I know... easier said than done!

I thought AF was going to show as I had pretty bad cramps but she never did. It's just baby snuggling into their new home for the next 9 months :hugs:

I’m sorry. I hope you’re wrong. Maybe try to wait to test again so you don’t worry in case there’s nothing wrong. I know... easier said than done!
I will try and wait if I can ,j ust hard when I have a lot of tests lol.

I thought AF was going to show as I had pretty bad cramps but she never did. It's just baby snuggling into their new home for the next 9 months :hugs:
Oh thank you so much makes me feel a little better about the cramps. Baby better be snuggling in wicked good then. Like i said before I'm just nervous

Oh thank you so much makes me feel a little better about the cramps. Baby better be snuggling in wicked good then. Like i said before I'm just nervous

You're more than welcome :hugs: You are bound to be nervous, I don't think that feeling goes away until baby is safe in our arms, even then the worry doesn't stop! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->