trying on a one off chance anyone ?? wtt

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

Df and I already have our gorgeous triplet boys who were born March 2012 , and we really would love another baby . We've been thinking about trying for a while but still in the waiting phase - we would really love a Christmas baby so was thinking about having a one off shot in march/ April to see if it happens.

If it's meant to be then it's meant to be surly?? Anyone else Considered a one off shot try??

X

Same here. I had my IUD removed on Jan 3rd and we decided to TTC this month only, then try again in late April/May. We have a DS who has a November birthday and we are opposite on NOT wanting a December baby because of the holidays, so we are going to WTT again Feb thru early April.

I am currently 5dpo and if we are pregnant, it would be an early Oct baby, but I don't foresee us falling pregnant this soon after IUD removal.

GL! :hugs:

We're kind of umming and arring the idea of a Christmas baby because of the time of year but I'd love it as our boys are March it leaves a nice gap. I'm still currently on the pill so don't know how long that takes to come out of your system but we'll see a!! X

Wll GL hun in whatever you and Df choose!!! You boys are so cute by the way!!!

aw wow triplet boys! you lucky thing :)
might as well have a try if you want to and theres nothing stopping you! theres no reason why you wouldnt get pregnant, just lots of BDing before ov!

We are thinking about a one shot try in September then waiting till January, I say we I think more me then we!

My best friend tried a once off shot at one point, her husband is in the navy and the way his postings where going to work out (where he would be in nine months, etc), they had this one month window to try and then it wasn't going to synch up again.

No, but I think it's a great idea!
Random, but I had a dream 2 nights ago that I had triplets! 2 girls and a boy... lol. When I told DH, he was actually excited. Lol. We would love twins (maybe even triplets) someday. :)

Well, our one "off" chance didn't work, but then again, I kinda felt it wouldn't being that I just got my IUD removed Jan 3rd. I was, however, able to chart, try out the preseed, BBT thermometer and soft cups. :thumbup:

Starting to finally know my cycle since I really didn't have one since before I fell pregnant 4 years ago due to having the Mirena after! :haha:

So now we are waiting for our late April cycle to start again and I can lose some more weight. (Don't want a Nov (DS bday) or Dec baby! :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->