• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying Pre-Seed

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
After reading many many reviews on Pre-Seed, DH and I are going to give it a try. I posted about this on First Tri and a lot of women had luck with it, along with reading posts on other sites about it.

I really don't notice much of an increase in CM during O time, so I am praying this will help our chances. I am currently CD+6 on our 4th cycle of TTC our 1st. If your lacking CM, I would honestly look into giving it a try also! I am very excited on trying it, and hoping for the best!!

Just thought I would share! Anyone else using Pre-Seed?

Hi there!

6th cycle ttc our 1st. Never thought it would take so long. My cm last month wasn't great so I have some preseed to use this month. Not sure if I'll use it every time we BD though or just alternate it with going au naturele! We've used it before and it can be kinda messy. Plus I've heard some negative reviews and some people say you're better off doing it naturally, even with low cm?

So much conflicting info! Either way, best of luck and hopefully we both get BFPs this cycle :)

Just use less than they say to use....I found less is more....also I insert it about an hour beforehand.... that way it's reached body temperature and is nicely acclimatised to your insides. :lol:

Thanks xxDreamxx, I used less that advised so maybe I need to cut it down even more. Good advice to put it in an hour before bd, thanks :)

I'm ordering some now! we missed the chance this month due to DH being away for work so i know i'm not going to be pregnant this cycle! Next Cycle starts 28th/29th June so i shall begin then! :)

I used it this past cycle (no luck but will be trying again ) I loved that its not sticky. :) how does it work to put it in 30mins early? Do you get up and move around? Will it come out? Or do u just lay and wait a bit?

We used it for the first time last cycle. Didn't get pregnant but it worked fine. We used a little less than the recommended amount.

I laid down for a bit beforehand but then got up and moved around fine

I found if I put in more than 2 cc's or whatever the measurement on the applicator is than I was too wet for DH's liking...but I did find putting it in at least 15 minutes before the deed helped ...usually we just use it without the applicator and "lube" up a bit...but only when I need it...we prefer to try and stay au naturuel :)

I've not tried pre-seed but when we TTC Lily, I did take evening primrose after some advise from my ltttc friend and it was brill - def got more cm around of and we fell pg straight away. You take 1000mg a day up until ov. You can buy the tablets at the supermarket. Hth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"