trying so hard not to test...

Destiny08

Reaction score
so i had 4 positive opks last week in a row! so it seems even though i havent had a period in a while, i may still be ovulating! in the last few days I've been exhausted (although i sprained my ankle so I'm not doing anything that would MAKE me tired.) and been getting odd...twitches of pain in my abdomen...no serious pain but yea. been having...a lot of cm...tmi lol feeling very 'wet'. and my back's been aching a little. and ive bern moody.

but! since I dont want the disappointment of a BFN, I've decided not to test! lol when i found out i was pregnant with DD. i was about 8 weeks along lol because i left it until i was throwing up constantly, feeling exhausted..had bigger and painful bbs and no AF for a while lol.

ive decided I'm doing the same this time lol after wasting loads of money on tests. im leaving it until that point where i think...this cant all be a coincidence anymore.

but its so difficult to wait!! lol

haha i only have 'strength' cos its been just a week since i o'd lol. i cant guarantee it'll last more than a few more days!! :p
and with DD for so long i thought i cant be cos we used condoms :p and i'd had irregular periods! so thanks! but yea. cant guarantee it'll last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->