Trying to conceive #2 using opks. Is this positive?

Junebug84

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Joyce and new here. So it's taking us longer to conceive #2 and I have bed using opks. This one looks positive to me, but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 14
I would say it is almost positive. Usually the test line has to be darker then the control line and that one is a shade lighter. Should be positive tomorrow for sure!

It looks positive or almost positive to me... but I would buy the Clearblue digital OPK's, its more expensive but, it takes the guesswork out of finding out if an OPK is positive or not! I use the cheap ones up until the lines are getting darker and then I confirm with the CB digital ones.

It looks almost positive. When you take your next one make sure to compare it to this one and then you will know if that was positive. Since it's so close to positive I would do another test this evening to see if it's darker.

With most OPKs the test has to be as dark or darker then the control line to be positive , I would test again and if its still that dark I would say its the beginning of your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->