Trying to conceive #4

shanmom

Reaction score
I want to know if I am alone here. I am 32 years old and I have three kiddos (two boys 15.5 & 11.5 and a daughter 4.5). We have this itch every so often to have another and were desperately trying for our 4th. I had the Merena in and had it taken out August 1st. With my son and daughter I got pregnant immediately like that next month after it came out. I have always had to try NOT to get pregnant. Now I have endured the evilness of the waiting game and trying over and over again and the most horrible thing ever is taking a test and seeing that evil single pink line on a 1st Response test. Its like someone crushed all hope every month!

I thought hey I am slightly over weight (BMI of 27). But my doc didnt feel that was the issue, but I decided to change my eating habbits to cut out process foods, eat more veggies, and at least exercise lightly and still nada! Its been 6 months. My husband and I have sex every other day, I have tried ovulation tests, I tried all the myths about warm baths, putting your legs up, sitting there for 15 minutes after, not having an orgasm, having an orgasm. I am just lost. Doc wont help me until another 4 months goes by :-(

Am I alone here. Anyone else having trouble with their next kid that had NO issues conceiving the others?

I only have 1 DD atm. but she was conceived after 2 weeks of dtd every day...using condoms. now we're on month 10 trying for number 2..my doc wont help me until March. Im only 23, I have a BMI of 21.7...the only thing it seems that could be affecting my fertility is the fact that I came off my implant in march last year.

I wanted a 2.5 year age gap between my babies, but DD is 2.5 next month lol and not even a sliver of a bfp...
so I know exactly how you feel lol

hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"