Trying to conceive after laparoscopy and dye 2ww

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering how you are doing and when are you ladies testing? Good luck and please update if you get a bfp:)

Hey hun I'm only about 4/5 dpo so won't be testing for a while get next week out the way I'm really busy with studies and assesments next week plus working full time so glad I've got things to focus on! When r u testing? X

I haven't ovulated yet, so I have no idea when to test. I'm not sure if the lap messed my cycle up or if its just going to be normal for me to ovulate late. I also have to get to my studies, but this no +opk is driving me crazy!

Last month my cycle was longer well I didn't ovulate until cd 17 I don't think but that was my first month after the lap now I've ovulated really early! What u studying hun? X

I'm doing my degree in human resource management, you?

This is technically my first cycle after the lap as I got af 2 weeks after the lap(I ovulated the day before the lap) so everything is just messed up!

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering how you are doing and when are you ladies testing? Good luck and please update if you get a bfp:)

Hey hun I'm only about 4/5 dpo so won't be testing for a while get next week out the way I'm really busy with studies and assesments next week plus working full time so glad I've got things to focus on! When r u testing? X

I haven't ovulated yet, so I have no idea when to test. I'm not sure if the lap messed my cycle up or if its just going to be normal for me to ovulate late. I also have to get to my studies, but this no +opk is driving me crazy!

Last month my cycle was longer well I didn't ovulate until cd 17 I don't think but that was my first month after the lap now I've ovulated really early! What u studying hun? X

I'm doing my degree in human resource management, you?

This is technically my first cycle after the lap as I got af 2 weeks after the lap(I ovulated the day before the lap) so everything is just messed up!

Hope the tww goes quick for u and u get ur bfp hun :) awh lovely I'm studying to become a nurse I don't know what the criteria is in America it's just swapped to a degree over in England we looked into when I qualify moving over to America I need to sit an additional test in London it's something to look forward to in the future!

Witch showed up! Woo!! Lol... appointment Friday so hopefully I will be released Friday and back to ttc by the weekend!! Hope all you ladies get your BFP's soon!!!

Witch showed up! Woo!! Lol... appointment Friday so hopefully I will be released Friday and back to ttc by the weekend!! Hope all you ladies get your BFP's soon!!!

Hey hunni nice to meet u! Fingers crossed for u

Hey girls! Still in the TWW but I'm excited to report that my dr agreed to try femara for a few months. I will go see him later this week to discuss it. I'm still hopeful for this month, but it's nice to have a "plan" if the witch gets me.

Stacey- wow, a nurse, that's nice! I wanted to go into that, did a short course on it, but then realized its not for me.

Libby- good luck hun! Hope the witch doesn't show and you get your bfp instead! Its nice that you have a plan, if I don't get a bfp this cycle, I think we'll take a break from ttc.

Afm- I got a smiley face yesterday on a cb digi ovulation test and I'm ovulating today:). I'm in agony though! I'm hoping this will be the month, but I guess only time will tell!

Hey girls I'm freaking out I tested after work tonight with a cheapy and got a bfp!! Tested again an hour later with a different brand and got a bfn :-( what's going on it wasn't a big wee (tmi) on my second test and didn't hold it but I'm only 8dpo the test on the cheapie was so clear bright pink!! Def two lines and the other one nothing I'm going to test again in the morning so scared now!! Xx
This bfp came up straight away?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
I can definitely see 2 lines:)
Good luck and update when you test in the morning

Ahhhhh! That's so exciting. Please keep us updated!! Baby dust sent your way!!!

Hey girls took another test this morning bfn!! So I'm assuming I'm not pregnant.. So what was that test? I don't get it? It came up straight away was clearly visible hmmmm.... Well that was a kick in the face been so weepy all day DP has just left for a month to work in Germany and I'm left with this! Feeling really sorry for myself let myself get excited need to pull myself round

Stacy- sorry you got a bfn today. I could definitely see a line on the pic you posted! Is that test a cheapie? I've read of the cheapies giving indents. Have you tried a different brand?

You're not out until the witch gets you. FX for you.

It def wasn't an indent it came up pink straight away so I'm clueless I've taken lots today all bfn I'm still only 9dpo but I'm not holding my breath lol!! Good luck girls for this month I'm not going to be able to join in next month so annoying!!

9dpo is still early hun. When is af due?

Are you taking a break from ttc?

So sorry for the Bfn Stacey!! I see the pink lines in the cheapy!! What did you test with today? I've read that some of the cheaper tests are more sensitive (25M) where more expensive ones are 50-100M check out https://peestickparadise.com/ they have different brands and the sensitivity of them. Along with evap lines they produce..I hope you get your bfp soon!! As well as the rest of us!

How's everyone doing? I am still hanging out in the TWW. AF is due next Thursday.

I'm at cd23 still not sure if I ovulated as my temps are not showing anything. But will see in a few days.

Hey girls got news... Did a test this morning bfn!! So upset really thought I was in with a chance, anyway... Went to work was in theatre all day women asked me if there is any chance I could be pregnant?? I thought back to this mornings negative and thought hmm.. I just replied with Yes there is.. Well I didn't get to see any surgery because it was all X-ray guilded... Gutted anyway get home and tested because in a pee on a stickaholic and yes u guessed it BFP!! Wow anyway really excited BUT it's an Internet cheapie so can't trust it just yet!! But I'm hopeful non the less? I can't be that unfortunate to get two false positives CAN I? X

It sure seems like the two BFPs would outweigh the BFNs! I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to go through these ups and downs!

FXd that the BFP sticks and you're on your way to a happy and healthy nine months!!

It sure seems like the two BFPs would outweigh the BFNs! I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to go through these ups and downs!

FXd that the BFP sticks and you're on your way to a happy and healthy nine months!!

Thanks hun fingers crossed for u too not holding my breathe but at least it's something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->