Trying to conceive baby #1 dont know what to expect

Ttc2017

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im currently around 7 dpo, this is my boyfriend and my first month trying, i dont know qhat to expect and what are pregnancy symptoms. I have butterflys in my stomach and my chest, i feel queasy and get sick usually after i eat, in the last 2 days i have felt light headed at random parts of the day, and i have felt heavier in my lower stomach. Are these symptoms?

Id also like to add i have been more emotional than usual and have certain foods that i want

Congrats to ttc! The symptoms you describe could be from pregnancy but could also be normal hormones gearing up towards AF. Obviously I am hoping for your sake it is the former! i would buy the most sensitive hpt you can find and start testing roughly from 10dpo,depending on sensitivity of test. GL!

I know it's hard but try not to get too worried about symptom spotting at this point. Most symptoms are for AF and pregnancy. It can help to track your symptoms and jotting down what point in your cycle you had them for future reference. Most people get less symptoms if they are pregnant.

Good luck :)

Thank you for the advice, i just i dont know what to expect and im just praying that these are symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->