Trying to conceive, but my anxiety

Ruena

Reaction score
All moms here.
I am Ruena. Me and my Boy is trying for a baby for the past two years. Don't know why. Don't know the reason behind this. Don't know whether it is mine or my boy's problem. I have researched on this. So many biological reasons I found for this from the research I made. My boy last day said that I am showing signs of anxiety which he is very much worried about. I badly need a baby but anxiety and depression are what troubling me more. Should I undergo a counseling for this? My boy has fixed an appointment at Dr. Eliana Cohen at Toronto. Will it be good to undergo a counseling for this?

I have also struggled with anxiety for many years. It was a big consideration when my husband and I were discussing having a family: if my mental health was in the best position for it.

It sacked feeling like I was the one preventing us from starting a family, but a year and a half of therapy later and I have been working full time for seven months (I could only handle working part time before) and we have been trying for four months because both of us can see that I am in a place where I could be the best parent I could be.

So, yes, I would suggest that you seek couseling. Starting was the hardest thing I have ever done, and I understand it's scary. But it is so worth it.

It took me three therapists to find a fit, but once you find someone you click with, you can really work to change your life for the better.

Thank you for your reply. Your experiences were really encouraging. Planning to undergo a counselling asap. I am fed up of this meaningless life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->