TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 3 YEARS

Sally69

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm newbie here....
I'm trying to conceive since 3 years ago...
After trying for long time, I decided to see gynaecology for consultation and next step of trying.
I am PCOS patient.. I will start with Clomid 50mg..
What are the other advise for me, to follows ??? Pls shared with me :)

Hi Sally69. I am new here too. I just posted my story as well but here it is if you want to read it haha. Anyway, when i was w my old clinic in 2017 i kept askin for clomid but it was never given, i was never told I have pcos until this new clinic. I was told femara is better as it doesnt thicken the cervical mucus and doesnt thin the lining for the uterus. But some people respond well on clomid while others dont so depend on your follicle. I feel like 2 years was wasted w my old clinic but 2019, i am hopeful. Ask ur clinic if they do follicle check after given med, if ur imsurance cover trigger shot ( to help ovulate or release egg) ....I am pretty new everyday I am trying to learn what all these cycle days does haha.

My Journey so far: My husband and I ttc since 2014. No sucess and finally 2017 i went to see the doctor. I was on femera dec 2017 untill 6/2018. It was with an old provider, he did no follicle check. Finally july 2018 i was very emotional as nothing was happening. He finally told me about follicle check and hcg shot. 7/2018 to 9/2018 he kept scheduling me for follicle study CD16 and CD17. It was too late. I was on letrozole for CD3-CD7 only. Then in 10/2018 i went in for follicle study on CD13 because i insisted that he see me on this date. I measured a 18mm on my left ovary. Went to pick up med at the pharamcy and they ran out. I was so angry and the dumb clinic never call me back...&$*#* them..

Forward to feb 2019. With a new provider and i got an appointment to see her feb 14. My period was feb 11. She Prescribed femera CD4 to CD 7 and went for follicle check 2/20 and the biggest follicle was 10 mm. She gave me another 3 days worth of femara and on feb 25 i went for another follicle check and i measured 19mm and 14mm. I got my first trigger shot after 2 long years w the old clinic. I was so happy. Just BD feb 25, 26 so i am excited. Anybody here lucky with a 19mm? I was hoping for a 20mm+ follicle but just happy to finally get the shot

Ive been TTC 10yrs. I had Ovarian Cancer during that time and i just had it removed. Im doing Femara this cycle. :)

Don't give up hope I am sure your time will come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"