Trying to Conceive for the 3rd time now...

sailaway2685

Reaction score
My husband and I have 2 amazing children. I have a step son (his son)who is 7 and my biological (his step daughter) who is 5. Although we do not use the word STEP parent (my husband especially hates it) in our home. The truth his...we are both step parents. Our quick story... I have been pregnant 3 times between 2014-and now. At first, we were a bit freaked out! we didn't think we were ready, but we decided we will make everything work. We were getting excited as time went on. Sadly, I suffered a miscarriage, I realized its normal and that so many women have gone through this too so we just moved on. We decided to try again!! this time everything was perfect, we had our new home, we have enough money, we were super excited! well...

I miscarried again, I went through so many medical procedures I was just ready to give up. I didn't want to go through the sadness all over again BUT my husband said lets not give up! lets try again...

3rd time...this one put me through some major high dose of Prozac, I miscarried with twins, we miscarried at 12 weeks. This was the longest held pregnancy we ever had. We were CRUSHED I couldn't believe how much it effected my husband. He was devastated. I guess the fact that I was baring 2 was just mind blowing. I went through chemo therapy treatments, the baby's were located in an area they didn't want to go through surgically which is why I had to take the Chemo therapy treatments to abort both.

It has been an awful long road for us, I have asked Dr opinions, I have been looked over so many times its exhausting. I suffer with PCOS thankfully I am being treated because we caught it in time but the only answers I get are..."You can get pregnant, but may be very hard to carry the pregnancy".

If anyone else is going through the same issues Id love to hear about your story and how you cope? or if you ended up conceiving! any hope for me is all I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->