• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying to conceive, I'm lost

s.salmwn_2010

Reaction score
Ok I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis in 2012. I had a lap done and then did Lupron injections for 9 months. I got pregnant finally in 2014 and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We are trying for our second due to it will be our last and I will have to get a hysterectomy.
I have been having normal periods, mostly but this time I was 8 days late and stopped 2 days early, clotting was light which is not normal for me and no pain. Pregnancy tests all negative but I have had headaches (which I barely ever get), nausea, cranky, fatigued, and my urine has a different smell. (When I was pregnant with my son, my urine had a sweet smell to it).
I am not sure whether I am going crazy and making myself have theses symptoms or if I should continue to pay attention to it...
Is this possible, for me to have my weird period, have negative tests, and still be pregnant? Someone help please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"