Trying to conceive! Month 18!

Toots3495

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site and was just wondering if there's anyone in the same place as me. 18 months down the line and still no BFP!:growlmad:
Look forward to hearing from you:thumbup:

Hi :flower:
Yep, there are loads of us that have been trying for a while so you're not alone!
:hugs:
x

I never imagined it would take so long! You do all the right things and read all the info but hey ho! I'm currently 2dpo so here we go again.:dohh:
How long has it been for you?

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB! Good luck to you! :dust:

Thankyou. I've been visiting the site for some time now, reading all the threads and then thought what the hell I may as well sign up!:hi::hi:

I never imagined it would take so long! You do all the right things and read all the info but hey ho! I'm currently 2dpo so here we go again.:dohh:
How long has it been for you?
Yep, i remember thinking i'd be pregnant after 6 months! :dohh: Been 19 months for me and o.h
We've got a group in the groups section called Pre xmas bonkers if you want to join :hugs:
x

Thanks scamp:thumbup: I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

Welcome! Hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

https://www.angel9oh7.com/images/gif/w/wel4lt.gif :wave:

Hi

I am on ttc month 14 this month and I am on CD15. Hoping I get my BFP soon.
Can any of you suggest some forums I can join to help me get through?

Hi jurney:hi: I'm still trying to find my way round the site but I've posted a few questions here and there. AF is due for me in 8 days so I'm hoping it'll not show up! I've been getting cramping on and off since 3dpo and I was hoping it is implantation cramps but think it may be to early. Cramps seem to have increased as the days have gone on. Any symptoms for you?:dust:

Hi Toots3495

I haven't Ov yet this cycle. I am on CD15 and been doing OPKs the last few days but no luck yet. BD'd on CD13 and BD'ing today and also when OPK turns positive just in case I miss it with the OPKs. OPKs haven't been very good for me in the past but want to give them another shot this month seeing as my cycles are a bit more regular. Last month I had Ov pains on CD16 so I'm guessing it must happen soon if it hasn't already. My last cycle was 30 days so I should be Ov between CD14 and CD18. Been noticing some EW CM these last 2 days particulary today so thats a good sign.

How long is your cycle length?

My cycle is normally 25 days and I ovulate cd11. I tend to start spotting up to 4-5 days before af is due some months and I'm not sure if this means I have a luteal phase defect. It's all so complicated isn't it! Whatever happened to just making a baby?!

My cycle is normally 25 days and I ovulate cd11. I tend to start spotting up to 4-5 days before af is due some months and I'm not sure if this means I have a luteal phase defect. It's all so complicated isn't it! Whatever happened to just making a baby?!

If you do have a luteal phase defect, progesterone might be good for you. Ask your Doc as it might help sort out your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->