Trying to conceive *rant*

Bruins girl

Reaction score
Hey ladies..
Just came across this site and I thought why not I'll join!
This morning I'm very frustrated.. So I feel like I need to vent and possibly read some people's stories..
So the last 3 months my period was coming on or near the same time.. However this month I was 10 days late .. After taking some tests and getting a negative reading I still had hope. However I woke up this morning and surprise I got my lady thing ( you know what I mean) I was 10 days late so I was hoping. My husband and I have been trying for 2 months.. I haven't been on the pill in a long while. Now I know stress is a big factor when trying to conceive. I have been getting bad migraines and that doesn't help however I'm so frustrated. Now I'm wondering when are ovulation days? Bc this Month I was 10 days late.I'm usually done my period by now. I'm just confused I'm nervous annoyed it's not fun! Anyways sorry for the rant but would love to talk to people who are experiencing this.

I understand your frustration! I'm on day 32 and no sign on my period yet...all my pregnancy tests have been negative...so I'm just in limbo. I know I probably didn't ovulate this month. I'm just ready to move on to the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->