trying to conceive

chanelw

Reaction score
my period came on sunday April 13 nd lasted til Saturday April 19.
I then had sex on Sunday April 20th, then unprotected sex on tuesday the 22nd and Wednesday the 23rd. im trying to conceive but I don't want to miss my best day to conceive.

Not every women is fertile around her 14th day of her cycle. I would defiantly use OPKs and/or temp. There is no way of knowing when you might or have ovulated otherwise. Once you get a positive OPK (test line must be darker or as dark as the control line to be positive) you normally will ovulate with 12-36 hours of that positive. Temping with a basal thermometer will confirm ovulation with a temp rise.

btw based on your dates you gave for having sex, those are close to when you just had your period so it would probably be highly unlikely to conceive. You would of had sex on CD 7, 9, and 10. Keep baby dancing every other day just to be on the safe side if you aren't using OPKs.

Have a look at the sperm meets egg plan, that's what I'm doing. You can get cheap OPKs from Amazon or eBay.

As the above post said. Not every woman ovulates on day 14, I certainly don't xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->