trying to conceive

jmccurry85

Reaction score
I am trying to conceive and anxiously awaiting whether or not my period comes. I am 30 years old and had my period since I was 13 years ago. So I generally know when I am ovulating and how my body is after ovulation with out any test.

This month was different for me, we had sex once this month due to being apart during the key ovulation days. I had sex the night before I ovulated and my ovulation days where different then normal. I was extremely fatigue two days after I had sex which was odd, I was cramping and even had some dry up reddish/brown blood. This never happens to me in all my years. I have been nauseous 3 plus days after ovulation, it comes and goes in waves. I am not a patient person at all so of course I tested twice already LOL. All test are popping up negative which now I am worried that something else is wrong.

My symptoms so far on test days:

7 bpo: Nausea and gagging sensation when I brush my teeth and mild cramping (no blood). I know cramping is necessarily a good thing either.

8 bpo: I woke up this morning to my husband microwaving Chinese food, and I almost got sick. I never get sick feeling in the morning or feel nausea. I decided to test again this morning and again came up negative, not even a faintest line.

I read online that people show a positive test as early as 6 bpo, so I am almost convince that I am giving myself the pregnancy symptoms at this point. Especially, since I started feeling the symptoms day two after having sex. If i got pregnant that quickly, then the test would show up a positive right?

I do have a 6 year old boy, last time around I found out after my missed period and really didn't pay attention to the symptoms that were in front of me till a week before I found out I was pregnant. I was cramping so I assumed I was about to get my period. I was slightly nausea but it didn't become noticeable till after I found out. I was extremely fatigue.

I mainly wrote this threat to see if girls who ended up pregnant could share their stories, is their a chance the symptoms are real and I am a not going crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->