Trying To Concieve Number one!

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Ooh I am so excited and nervous to finally move over here! I have been in WTT for a few months now and now that my DH and I are married as of October and my struggle with pneumonia is finally over we can get to TTC! I am super excited!

So a little about me! I'm 21, DH is 24. We've been together for 3 years and we have names picked out! He's your usual city dwelling mechanic, and I'm a down to earth horse loving, country girl chef. Two complete opposites but we fell so in love it was weird. I got him on a horse at 22! I was so proud! Now he and I live in a rent to own condo 3 bedroom, with our cat Harlequin. I have horses out at my parents house but Harlequin is the only animal we have at the condo. We're both kind of hoping for a girl first, though I think it's more than likely to be a boy first because his one sister has had two boys, the other has had two girls. 3 of my cousins all had boys, one had 3 boys and 2 girls and one has a girl but based on the pattern I am more thinking it will be a boy first but who knows!

Anyways I am super excited to be here! Is there anything I should be doing vitamin wise or anything to start preparing? I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Welcome to TTC :) I wish you so much luck in your journey.
As for what to do. I would highly recommend charting your temp to start finding your fertility pattern. It's easy to do and as long as you get at least 4 hours of sleep it's usually pretty accurate.
As for supplements and such- I would recommend trying to eat healthy, cut back on alcohol, smoking or any unhealthy habits if possible.
I wouldn't recommend any fertility supplements unless you have an actual issue because some supplements can mess up your natural fertility.

It's never too early for a natural prenatal- with folate not folic acid.

Feel free to ask me anything here, PM me or friend me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->