• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying to concive

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Just got some soya isoflavones frm tesco as mother nature turned up this morning going to start taking thm on cd2 for 5 days so wis me luck.... Just wondering if anyone has taken these before an if they good xx

I took soy iso for the first time this month CD3-7.. (180mg, 180mg, 200mg, 200mg, 200mg) I was super nauseous the first two days (I took them at night like I was advised by other ladies who had similar issues) ..I had bad hot flashes.. and I was super exhausted.

the hardest part for me was trying to figure how how much to take because there are so many different brands out there and each brand labels it differently.. for instance.. mine was GNC Superfoods "Soy Isoflavone Concentrate" and on the back it said "serving size one capsule: Soy Isoflavone concentrate 50mg (40% isoflavones=20mg)" On another with cranberry that I saw, it was 35mg isoflavones but serving size was 2 capsules.. so just be careful to not exceed the 200mg a day.

Good Luck! :)

I got the ones from tesco in the yellow tube an they are 40mg my friend said to take 3 tablets a day x

there the ones i bought last time, only took em for a few days though cos the made me feel proper rough, but thats the mth i got caught so you never know

Sugerr- Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP this month!!! I am thinking about trying it this month as well (just started to spot today). I am thinking of doing CD 3-7, 120mg 2 days, 160mg 2 days then 200mg last day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"