TRYING TO FIND A THREAD HOME FOR WTT FEB. for #2

nevergivingup

Mommy To a Miracle Baby
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!
I'm an oldie to this forum but a newbie to WTT threads!!! I'm usually in TTCAL!! But now that I'm out on hold for a couple weeks I need a home in WTT forum that I can hang out at and chat until my TTC time comes!!!

Hi and welcome to WTT! I'm also waiting for #2 and will be starting to try in April. I have one DS who will be 2 in April.

I'm sorry you've had such a hard journey so far and hope that your next TTC journey is a short one and beings you a sticky bean!

Are you hoping for a specific gender?

Hi and welcome to WTT! I'm also waiting for #2 and will be starting to try in April. I have one DS who will be 2 in April.

I'm sorry you've had such a hard journey so far and hope that your next TTC journey is a short one and beings you a sticky bean!

Are you hoping for a specific gender?

THANKS kksy9b,!!!

Sorry for replying so late!! I haven't been here in so long I thought it would send me an email notification when someone replied....:dohh:
But O wow, April is here before you know it, and you have time to get your mind ready for the idea of TTC!!!
I do have a preference....Bc I have a almost 3 year old son I want a partner for him....a boy!! I'm coming to terms that I'll accept a girl too but I'm praying for a boy!!
My Waiting has come to an end already...due to all of my friends and their DH getting pregnant, giving me and my DH (moreso him) baby fever. So my AF just went off two days ago so our journey will begin! Thanks Bc I hope it's not a long one either!!!!

That is great that your wait is over! I wish you all the best!

I'm in the same boat as you- I have one little boy and am hoping to have another! I just feel like I'm more of a 'boys mom.' My DH REALLY wants a girl though. DS is a big mommas boy and he thinks a girl would be more attached to him. I do like the idea of only having DS to think about when I like "mommas little guy" and that's what is letting me see it would be OK to have a girl. 2 boys mean a lot of fun and craziness and one of each means a unique relationship with each....but I'm still secretly hoping for another boy ;)

Hey Ladies!!
I'm an oldie to this forum but a newbie to WTT threads!!! I'm usually in TTCAL!! But now that I'm out on hold for a couple weeks I need a home in WTT forum that I can hang out at and chat until my TTC time comes!!!

Hey Nevergivingup!! You are more than welcome to join our TTC #2 thread! It should be on the first page of the TTC forum :) If you can't find it let me know and I will try to find a way to tag it in here!

That is great that your wait is over! I wish you all the best!

I'm in the same boat as you- I have one little boy and am hoping to have another! I just feel like I'm more of a 'boys mom.' My DH REALLY wants a girl though. DS is a big mommas boy and he thinks a girl would be more attached to him. I do like the idea of only having DS to think about when I like "mommas little guy" and that's what is letting me see it would be OK to have a girl. 2 boys mean a lot of fun and craziness and one of each means a unique relationship with each....but I'm still secretly hoping for another boy ;)

Hey Ladies!!

Hey Nevergivingup!! You are more than welcome to join our TTC #2 thread! It should be on the first page of the TTC forum :) If you can't find it let me know and I will try to find a way to tag it in here!

Kksy9b:
I too feel like my Uterus belongs to a boy!!!! :dohh: My DS is attached to me as well!! I do think it'll be fun to have one of each but I'm with you I secretly want another boy!! I'm scared of the female hormonal traits....or my own rather lol!! I so want to be greedy and ask for Twins!!! I've been researching it but coming up to the same answers....guess time will tell....

BSelck24:
THANKS FOR INVITING ME!!! I WILL MAKE SURE I'll I drop in!!!

Hi Nevergivingup!

Nice to see you in here! Everything crossed that your next TTC journey will be a good one, so sorry to hear about your losses.

It's funny, before having my daughter I always thought "the dream" would be to have one of each - kinda like that's what society made me think, don't they call it "pigeon pair". But now I've got my daughter I can't imagine having a boy and would love another girl!! Although of course I would love a son.

We're hoping to start ttc #2 sometime in spring. Am waiting on an op so can't do anything until then and finding the wait really frustrating as I've been lurking in here since August now!!

xx

Hi Nevergivingup!

Nice to see you in here! Everything crossed that your next TTC journey will be a good one, so sorry to hear about your losses.

It's funny, before having my daughter I always thought "the dream" would be to have one of each - kinda like that's what society made me think, don't they call it "pigeon pair". But now I've got my daughter I can't imagine having a boy and would love another girl!! Although of course I would love a son.

We're hoping to start ttc #2 sometime in spring. Am waiting on an op so can't do anything until then and finding the wait really frustrating as I've been lurking in here since August now!!

xx
m

Scarlett P:

Congrats on your daughter!! I think I'll be the same way if I had a girl first too, I would want another sister for her too!!! Yeah society has their way of imposing their ideal way of life on us....but I found its a lot more interesting and fun to start my own path..and learn along the way.
Been lurking since Aug. wow. How do you manage that without getting obsessed with it. I was ready to TTC since last year but life threw a curveball to where I had to wait and I had to keep myself BUSY :coffee: but it was so hard being that everyone around me even young girls these days are pregnant :thumbup: My sister n law just had a beautiful little girl and my uterus starting ticking!!!:cry: But wish you the best mama!! Aug. will be here before you know it!!! I'm waiting on Aug. as well too for my graduation day so we can wait together!! :kiss:

I'm with you there, pretty much everyone who was pregnant at the same time as me has either had another already or are pregnant again now. And my sis is expecting her first in July.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you have to delay ttc?

Yes WTT since August is starting to take it's toll, it's almost like ttc without the actual trying bit in that I've been charting my cycles, so all the waiting is still there :doh: we were hoping to start trying at Christmas but I had to delay because of two ops on my eyes :cry: I had problems ttc first time round so I've been concentrating on trying to get my cycles straight in the hope that when we can finally ttc it will happen more quickly this time. And also trying to get some stuff finished on the house whilst we've still got a bit of spare cash! How have you been passing the time?

Sorry I've been waiting since Aug but hoping we can start ttc before Aug this year...although until I know the date of my second op I can't actually put a date on it.

:flower: xx

we will be waiting to try until the end of february 2017 :D

I'm with you there, pretty much everyone who was pregnant at the same time as me has either had another already or are pregnant again now. And my sis is expecting her first in July.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you have to delay ttc?

Yes WTT since August is starting to take it's toll, it's almost like ttc without the actual trying bit in that I've been charting my cycles, so all the waiting is still there :doh: we were hoping to start trying at Christmas but I had to delay because of two ops on my eyes :cry: I had problems ttc first time :thumbup::thumbup:round so I've been concentrating on trying to get my cycles straight in the hope that when we can finally ttc it will happen more quickly this time. And also trying to get some stuff finished on the house whilst we've still got a bit of spare cash! How have you been passing the time?

Sorry I've been waiting since Aug but hoping we can start ttc before Aug this year...although until I know the date of my second op I can't actually put a date on it.

:flower: xx

So sorry to hear about your eye ops... It was for the best I hope...and did it help with your eye problem. Getting that done is priority # 1 so you won't have to worry about that when you're ready to TTC. Are your cycles not coming on regularly, may I ask why?
Me and DH had to put TTC on hold Bc I'm trying to finish getting my degree. I got prego when I was expecting with my first son but instead of me sitting out I stayed in school and had him while I was still attending but didn't complete it but was blessed to have a beautiful baby boy. So once I overcame postpartum and my little boy turned 2 I started pursuing my degree again. And I'm no good in school when I have a NB at home. So my DH n I agreed to wait until I'm halfway through or through to where I'll be way finished with school with my degree and working in my field before the baby actually comes. I have 1 semester left until I graduate so DH n I are ready to start. I'm like you I hope it goes quickly this time without complications. I already started my prenatals a month ago, I stop taking all my natural herb medicine and trying to stay positive. I'm not opk'ing this time. Although I'm tempted too Bc I'm not as flexible as i was before and a bit out of shape so I'm definitely tired with BD'ing every other day.

School and my DS is the only thing that kept me busy and sane while waiting to TRY AGAIN. Focusing on passing and finishing successfully this time kept my mind of TTC. But now that it's time, I'm finding myself distracted again.

House fixing up is a great way to keep your mind off TTC, and it's therapeutic Bc all I could think about was getting my house perfect and it never seem to end...I stayed in the stores...until my DH told me I needed to slow down spending.

Hope I haven't rambled too much....:dohh: Bc I can chat for days :dohh:

we will be waiting to try until the end of february 2017 :D

O WOW!! That's exciting....are you waiting for your wedding day?
Have you been lurking on these boards, how do you do it without being tempted?

yeah were waiting till the wedding, although i arent sure hoe my cycles will go, as im on the pill at the minute! we were going to ttc december just gone but then OH booked the wedding as a surprise to all of our pennies are going to that!

Sorry I've not been about, had my first eye op last Tues and vision has been so blurry. They've said they can't do the second eye for about 3/4 months BUT there's actually a big chance that they won't need to do it as this first op will be enough. So hubby and I have started trying anyway :happydance: I'm hoping for O today but my chart is all over the place atm!

Ah yes totally understand why you want to wait to finish your degree, at least you've got an end date in sight now - hows it all going?

:) xxx

Hi Scarlett! Well glad glad to hear your eye op went well, hopefully that vision will get better as time proceeds!!!!
I don't blame you!!! I think i would've start trying too being that you already gotten one eye taken care of.

Are you testing to see if you Ovulate?

AFM: AF came this morning.....totally caught off guard when I went to the restroom....in shock..rather. But it's ok I'm buying my boxes of Opks so I can accurately catch Ovulation that time. So for the next week I'll be taken care of AF.....which is weird Bc she came earlier then last month....

Sorry to hear you were caught off guard it's horrible when that happens. Good call on opks so you know what's happening with your cycle when ttc begins!

I'm CD 22 and so sure I O but not picked up on FF - I think my op and not being able to take temp at Same time at start of cycle has thrown everything off. So technically in tww I guess but frustrated that I might be waiting for nothing!

Hope you're not suffering too much with AF. Xxx

Sorry you were caught off guard with AF. OPKs for next cycle sound like a great idea!

Scarlett: Thanks!! Yeah I think Bc of your op and tempting different times of the day can mess up your ff. That's the 2nd to worst thing then having to wait in TWW is not knowing if you caught Ovulation or not and not knowing what DPO you are....that's how I was feeling...and obviously I was waiting for nothing...Bc I must've ovulated way before I thought I did...but it was only one cycle so onto the next...did ff tell you your next AF day?

Thanks KKSY9b: where are you in your cycle?

AFM: my AF should be gone by this coming Sat. So I'm almost there, right.
My AF was super early this month...it usually doesn't show until the 20th but last month it showed on the 18th and the month it showed today on the 14th my DH and I was surprised as to why it was so early and HEAVY...I needed 2 pads (TMI) somehow I think I had a chemical or either I just ovulated 1 week after my AF went off....SO READY FOR TOMORROW To go out and buy my Opks and try this thing again...!!!

I'm really sorry to hear that Nevergivingup :hugs: yes awful to realise you've been waiting for nothing and frustrating when your cycle throws a curve ball like that too. Remind me, have you come off bc recently? Strange it was so early and heavy hope you're not feeling too bad.

Sorry for tmi but I've had snot like cm, which I've had before about a week after O which I'm sure I've read happens cos of second estrogen rise so surely that means I did O in first place? Defo thinking it was last Mon so there's a chance we could have caught the egg I guess? We couldn't BD until Mon :cry: trying not to over analyse but it's driving me crazy I'd forgotten how bad the tww can be. Defo trying to temp same time every day now!

Hope opk shopping gives you a boost!

Hope You're well kksy9b

Xxz

Yes, its always so frustrating when your cycles go wonky and catch you off guard! Hopefully your next one is nice and normal:)

Scarlett- the tww is a bit maddening isn't it?? Do you have any symptoms?

I am waiting for AF to show. She should be here between today and Thursday. I'm already super excited though because I made it to at least 12 dpo, which is my longest LP in nearly a year (I've been taking AC and B6 for 3 months and its finally working!) One more cycle before we start TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->