trying to find out if I should talk to doctor

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
So... My LO is two months old yesterday.

Sex hurts. Like not enough I'm not interested, but enough that I want to pull away and stop sometimes. It makes my hips and tailbone and surrounding area very very sore.

Is this normal? I had a very fast delivery (15 minutes from water breaking to her being measured), could this be related?

I've never experienced much pain after myself so I'm not much help but it might be worth a trip to the drs, even if its just to put your mind at rest.

I am 15weeks on and still have pain, well, no, not pain, just an ache if :blush: my legs are open too long(even on loo, TMI sorry) or its touched, sorry TMI again. I had lots of stitches though and a quick delievery also, 20mins.

If mine carries on I will go GP..

Hope you get it sorted..

xxx

Ummm....6 months on and it's still uncomfortable. It hurt like hell up until 4 months.

Alright, glad I'm not alone. I had a few people tell me I should talk to my doctor and I just thought I'd ask you ladies on here and see if it was normal first. Thanks!

Had c-sect, so can't offer help in terms of how it felt because of natural delivery, C-sects can take longer to heal, and they recommend waiting longer to have sex after that than normal delivery.

Against the doc's wishes, we did 8 days after c-sect, it was uncomfotable, slightly painful, but we just went careful. By 2 weeks after, it was as normal again. I can't imagine going on having pain for as many months as previously mentioned.

After the 6-8 weeks, I would be contacting my doc if the pain was something to be concerned about. I'd contact your doc if I were you.

And good luck!!!

Thank you. We did 4 weeks postpartum haha, never listened to doctors orders either, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->