Trying to get hubby on board

A

annetteplus3

I have a DD who is 5 and a DS who is 4. They were both not planned and 15 months apart and both c-sections. I am wanting to have a planned vbac. We have missed two vasectomy appointments and I think its a sign we aren't done with our family. I have mentioned several times that I wanted to have another baby. Husband has laughed it off and with no support I have let the idea sizzle away time after time.

I want everyone to be on board and supportive but I dont think that is going to happen. We have an extra bedroom, a mini van and DH makes more then enough money. I talked with him the last couple of weeks and I feel like he may agree with me this time. I cant tell if he is being funny again or he is serious, but today he told me we will plan everything out when he gets back from a business trip :happydance:

Anyone in the same boat? or any comments on my situation??
TYIA

It looks more promising for you than me at the moment. Lol I am also planning a vbac next time and funnily enough my husband agreed on that and we have names already, but he ignores me when I talk about a baby. Maybe I should be more serious with him.

With what you are telling I can't think why you shouldn't have one more and maybe missing the appointments was a sign as you said. I really hope your husband is truelly on board with this one. Wishing you all the luck.

I might also add that there have been times that I, myself have not wanted anymore...sometimes the daily stresses make it difficult to see myself having anymore....but I dont want to be done...I loved being pregnant ( maybe not at the time ) but now looking back it was amazing!!

I totally agree and even now where one part in me wants a baby so badly, there's another part being scared of going through everything again like sleepless nights etc. But I keep on reminding myself that it will also pass and the gift in the end is so much bigger and worth all the sweat and tears. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->