Trying to get pregnant

Ambie009

Reaction score
I am trying to get pregnant. My period started on Monday the 7th October, and i had unprotected sex on Wednesday the 9th andFriday the 11th. It was during my period, and my boyfriend came in me once on Wednesday, and twice on the Friday. Then on Saturday the 12th my period stopped and we had unprotected sex again. I just want to know what the possibility of me being pregnant is, and when will symptoms start to appear?
Thankyou:)

I am trying to get pregnant. My period started on Monday the 7th October, and i had unprotected sex on Wednesday the 9th andFriday the 11th. It was during my period, and my boyfriend came in me once on Wednesday, and twice on the Friday. Then on Saturday the 12th my period stopped and we had unprotected sex again. I just want to know what the possibility of me being pregnant is, and when will symptoms start to appear?
Thankyou:)

While its not impossible that you could pregnant from having sex during, and just after your period, chances are not as high. Generally people will ovulate mid cycle, and sperm will generally only last 2-3 days inside before dying (but can last up to 5 days).

If you want to get preganant then I suggest you to keep having plenty of sex right through your cycle for your best chance. Good luck :)!

That is your most infertile time of your cycle so it's very unlikely to conceive then.
In a few days you should be about to start your fertile time

Very unlikely.

If you have a short cycle, with a good sized luteal phase and your partners sperm manage to survive for a long period of time I guess its possible but I wouldn't count on it.

How long are your cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"