Trying to help a friend but now I'm mad!!

channy3232

Reaction score
So long story short, my friend and her husband just had twins. They're coming home Sunday and Saturday we're getting a huge snowstorm. They live a few houses down so I said we would shovel for them so their path would be clear when they get home. And that way her husband wouldn't have to leave the hospital to shovel. Well my husband works at a bar at night and he just texted me and told me that our friend is THERE!! Drinking at the bar!! I wrote back and told my husband to tell him he can shovel his own damn path!! He can leave his poor wife who's recovering from a c section by herself with TWINS to drink? Then he can leave to shovel.
And the reason I'm mad too is that I've always said he needs to grow up. He sat at the bar one night when his wife wasn't there and told us how she couldn't "get wet" because of the hormones she was on trying to get pregnant. Arghhhhh I'm so mad about this!!

:shock: i'd be mad to ur poor friend at least she has other people like u and ur hubby thinking of her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->