Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

Tmb0047

Reaction score
Hello....

I am 3dpo and got my crosshairs this morning :) I am going to try my best to wait until July 14th to test. I am weak and typically test at 10dpo (sometimes 8 or 9dpo).

Anyone wonna wait it out with me and help me stick to my plan?!?!

I am currently 1DPO and will try to wait til July 14th to test as well. AF would be due the 16th. I will wait with you.
Is this yr first you are trying for?

Looks like I'm around the same time as you ladies! I'm 3DPO as well! I'm not sure I am strong enough to wait until the 14th to test, those internet cheapies are just too tempting to me :dohh: Good for you for being so strong! I can still be here to wait and cheer you on!:happydance:

:dust: to you both!!

Hello!

Bam - Donr praise our strength unless we actually make it to the 14th! My cheapies should be here in the next few days. Once they are in the house I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fight the temptation!

Peanut - Your little girl is adorable!

can i join im poas addict too im 2 dpo..good luck

morning ladies, hope all are well. DH says we can BD every day this weekend. !! Super excited for that.

Tmb0047: It's definitely hard to fight the temptation when you have the cheapies laying around! :haha: Hopefully we can wait it out as long as possible though!

uzmaqazi: Good luck to you too!!

Peanutmomma: All is well here too. I'm trying to stay busy doing household work to keep my mind off of the TWW...and then I find myself back on here again. Haha. Yay for BD this weekend! :winkwink:

Peanut - I'm jealous of all the BDing going on over there! My poor DH has been working such long hours that he has been so exhausted we only managed to BD once during my furtive time :(

Bam - I forgot to check the mail today so I won't have tests in my possession until at least Monday now. The problem is, I haven't tested negative since my mmc (due to running out if cheapies) and I really want to see a negative before I see a positive again. I will test as soon as my cheapies arrive and then leave it alone until 14dpo (or so I say)!

Uzm - Welcome! How are you feeling about this cycle?

Afm - Not much going on symptom wise. I just got notice for 2 job interviews next week though so that should keep me pretty distracted! Would be lovely to get a job so that I could get my hours in and collect maternity leave! Fx I get in!

I will join you ladies!! I'm 2 dpo today :happydance: I'm going to try to hold off closer to July 16th, but yeahhhhh, that probably won't happen :haha:

Any symptoms for any of you ladies?

my bbs are super perky and heavy since O day. Slight cramping, very emotional last few days

I cried while watching Frozen yesterday, so yeah, super emotional here, too! No other symptoms for me yet, except quite tired. Lots of :dust: to us all!

I was super emotional yesterday as well....I hate emotions!

I'm a 36yr old mother of 2 not trying to get pregnant but had a oopsie moment right at ovulation time around June 25. Been feeling very bloated and gassy frm two days after ovulation. My face in breaking out and felt a little sick today & yesterday. My stomach just feels weird..either something is wrong with me or I'm pregnant.,.its a waiting game now. :winkwink:

Peanut - I'm jealous of all the BDing going on over there! My poor DH has been working such long hours that he has been so exhausted we only managed to BD once during my furtive time :(

Bam - I forgot to check the mail today so I won't have tests in my possession until at least Monday now. The problem is, I haven't tested negative since my mmc (due to running out if cheapies) and I really want to see a negative before I see a positive again. I will test as soon as my cheapies arrive and then leave it alone until 14dpo (or so I say)!

Uzm - Welcome! How are you feeling about this cycle?

Afm - Not much going on symptom wise. I just got notice for 2 job interviews next week though so that should keep me pretty distracted! Would be lovely to get a job so that I could get my hours in and collect maternity leave! Fx I get in!

hiya its my 2nd round of clomid 50 mg 4-8..

i Ovulated on cd 15 and we bd 13,14,15

i am ttc 3 from 19 months now..if i dont get pregnant i will be going privately for fertility ...i hope n pray this is my month as we covered the dates well

im 3 dpo no symptoms yet ..:p

good luck to all

I'm a little further in than you ladies. (11dpo) but I found a plan that helps me not waste hpts. I gave my two FRERs to my husband to hide from me. I can't have one until 14 dpo and he knows when that is so I can't go begging early. The wait has been atrocious but I haven't wasted any tests or gotten that weird sense of disappointment mingled with homegrown getting a BFN when you could still be pregnant.

so, temp dip for me today. Hope it is not a bad thing. It was .6 lower than the past few days and I am only 3DPO so probably to early for implantation. GRR!!! :shrug:
:dust::dust: to everyone

It is REALLY hard to wait! Especially when the box says that it will detect HCG 6 before your missed period! I admire your will power :flower:

I have about 15 internet cheapies that are calling my name, but those say they do not detect until 1 day before missed period, so I really don't want to get disappointed by a BFN.

Tmb0047, I am so sorry about your recent loss! I hope you conceived your rainbow baby this cycle! Also, congratulations and good luck on your job interviews next week!

Peanutmomma, I bet your temp will spike back up tomorrow. My BBT dropped a little on 4dpo and then it was up again today!

Ohhh that is a smart idea, KiwiMarie!! You are definitely strong!

AFM: I'm with Holly, it is SOO hard to wait! I'm only 5dpo and already itching to test, but I'm trying to hold off as long as possible. Not too much going on symptom wise here either. I'm taking note of every little twinge and change in CM on my FF account, but I can't really say that any of it is noteworthy.

:dust: to you all!

Hi there! I am 3dpo and probably going to start testing on Friday (if not earlier!). I admire your willpower though :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->