Trying to Keep Hope Alive!!

YoliMarie

Reaction score
Hi, All

I'm new to the group but have been stalking everyone's posts since March. I'm hoping that I'm 7 - 8 weeks pregnant, but so far I'm only getting BFN results. My ovulation days were March 10 - 15th and my DH was leaving for an extended business trip shortly thereafter, so we took advantage of the timing. We hit all the days from March 8th - 18th with the exception of the 13th.

My 28 day cycle should have started on the 27th, but arrived on the 23rd. It was short only lasting until the 25th and it's usually about 5 days. I figured there'd be no good news since AF arrived, but I've had all sorts of symptoms - weight loss (I'm down 15 pounds since the 1st of March), loss of appetite, tired all the time, but can't sleep, can't tolerate certain smells, etc. and last night while standing in the middle of my living room, my shirt came up a bit and a friend asked "What is happening with your stomach? It looks like a ball or something." (I had not told this friend about TTC so I was happy to hear the comment). : )

My cycle should have started yesterday (4/19) and it did, but was brown discharge all day. Then for several hours last night I had severe cramps that kept me awake, but still just the discharge. Woke this morning to blood, but it's not like it usually is so I'm still not sure if I should keep holding out hope or just let it go and try again when DH returns. I've taken FRHPT on 3/28, 4/5, and 4/18 all BFN. : (

Anyone else have a similar experience that ended with a BFP? I'm living off of all your "good news" stories and hoping some of that baby dust blows my way.

I don't want to dash your hopes but to me it sounds like you aren't pregnant, not if AF has come twice now. If you were 7-8 weeks pregnant then you would of definitely had a BFP by now.

I would go ahead and count this as a new cycle. Good luck!

I don't want to dash your hopes but to me it sounds like you aren't pregnant, not if AF has come twice now. If you were 7-8 weeks pregnant then you would of definitely had a BFP by now.

I would go ahead and count this as a new cycle. Good luck!

------
Thanks, BeeBee for responding and you're probably right. Although with my son I didn't know I was pregnant until I was a bit over 16 weeks. I went in when I missed my first cycle. The nurse thought she did something wrong and double checked everything before saying "You're 16 weeks." I'm usually six months before I even start showing. Also my sister thought she was pregnant but all test kept coming back negative. She felt her baby moving so her doctor did an ultrasound and she was 21 weeks. Still having a "cycle" each month and still showing negative on all other tests. My other sister only gets positive blood tests. Urine is always negative for her.

It's this kind of foolishness (lol) that makes me think...maybe....but yeah still...I think you're correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->