Trying to kick his way out???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by knightowl82, Dec 11, 2009.

1. knightowl82

knightowl82 Very newly pregnant!!

Okay just started feeling movements and kicks in the last few weeks and last night it felt like Bean was trying to kick his way out of me!! I've felt a few more "low down" pokes and it's freaking me out! Anyone else had this??

2. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

thats exactly what its like for me,
    but she rolls too which is very weird cos your belly like goes all funny shapes!
    xx

3. xbecky84x

xbecky84x mum to Evie and pregnant

i get this at about 3am every morning along with somersaults, u can literally see my stomach moving with some of the kicks...then she spends the daytime hunting for nerves in my back to play with..ouch

4. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

I put this down as baby changing position when it happens to me... it feels like that an alien is going to burst out of there :rofl:

5. Tesharika

Tesharika Well-Known Member

My little bean is literally doing that as we type..

6. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

Iv been gettin kicks so low down it feels like my cervix or something even thou its prob not there lol my little boy hasnt got a pattern yet its whenever he feels like coming out to play xx