Trying to lose weight while TTC?

Itsychik

Reaction score
Is anyone actively trying to lose weight while TTC?

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and what you've been doing about it, what your plans/thoughts are, etc?

I've been trying to get into some good habits and stick with diet/exercise but it wasn't until about a week ago that (long story short) I found the motivation I needed to really make a commitment to dieting and exercise. So I've started working out and eating healthier and have reduced the amount of calories I'm eating per day...

... but now I'm wondering whether this will have an effect on TTC. And if/when I get pregnant, how much dieting I can continue to do. I know 'light' exercise is good too and want to keep that up when/if I get a BFP.

What about you?

:flower:

Hi Itsy, i've just commented on another post which you have also commented on!

I attend Slimming World group and have lost almost 2 stone (1 stone, 10 1/2lbs) atm. Its really good and nothing is out of bounds! You can continue with this whilst pregnant as its more of a healthy eating kind of plan. You don't feel like you are dieting at all and its widely encouraged by doctors and midwives x

come join me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...oss-while-ttc-support-group.html#post34663433

We can keep each other motivated, share tips, vent about our troubles, etc.

Hope to see you ladies there!

GL with your weight loss and TTC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back