trying to stay positive, but my hope is running out.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
hey ladies, so the past 5 days I have been having a lot of symptoms that I never have had before. I never have symptoms in the TWW, except for cramping during ovulation, a few days after, and a few days before AF. I was cramping during and a few days after O like I normally do this cycle. and then the last 3 days I was cramping again, yesterday and the day before yesterday I was having really bad cramps, like af was going to come and then it stopped. my boobs have also been extremely sore, around the nipple area and under the armpit area, I don't even touch them and i'm getting really sharp pains, they also feel really heavy for some reason. Also the last 4 days my BBT has shot up and FF has told me this morning that I have a possible Triphasic chart. My afternoon tempatures are staying at a solid 99.5, which isn't normal for me either. my average temp during the day is around 98.5. also feeling sharp twinges of pain in my left pelvic area and lower back. I am 11DPO today and still bfn, I am feeling like my body is playing tricks on me or something. AF is due on Sunday or Monday. I just took my temp a few mins ago with my thermometer and it's reading 99.7 at the moment, which mean I will probably have yet another really high temp tomarrow morning when i take my BBT. This TWW is so frustrating. Me and DH have been TTC for 21 months, and I was just getting so excited when my temps shot up 3 days ago, and now i'm just feeling my hope get ripped away from me as each day goes by and still getting bfns. I keep telling myself i'm probably just fighting off the flu virus or something. the second day I had the temp rise I felt really nauseous like I was getting sick, but then the nausea went away, now i'm really hungry all the time, but still have the really high temp. I'm nauseous in the morning until I eat something, but then I feel fine other than my throbbing head, stabbing pain in boobs, dizzyness, and face feels really hot and tingly. Also having what feels like bubbles moving around in my lower abdomen. The brain can make you think so many things, but at the same time, can I be this crazy having all these symptoms and fever spikes? My chart is in my signature if any ladies want to take a look at it and give me some advice. Sorry about the novel, I just needed to vent.

Your chart looks awesome!!! Hang in there :hugs: You are not out until af shows up and just because you have a bfn today doesn't mean you won't have bfp tomorrow - especially with that chart!! :flower:

Your bbt is still rising and that's a great sign! I still wonder like we speculated before if you didn't o a few days after what ff says. Outif curiosity when does your chart indicate I happened if you put it on FAM?

Your chart looks awesome!!! Hang in there :hugs: You are not out until af shows up and just because you have a bfn today doesn't mean you won't have bfp tomorrow - especially with that chart!! :flower:

well I took one again this morning at 12DPO and still bfn, I'm trying not to lose hope, I have read some women didn't get their bfp until like 15dpo. I'm hoping that's the case with me.

Your bbt is still rising and that's a great sign! I still wonder like we speculated before if you didn't o a few days after what ff says. Outif curiosity when does your chart indicate I happened if you put it on FAM?

well I had 2 dips on my chart this month side by side CD 14 and 15. I didn't test at night on CD 15 because I ran out of opk strips, so I could have o'd on CD15 because in the afternoon that day I had a pretty dark line, it just wasn't as dark as the control line, so i'm thinking I O'd on CD15 the day before I had the rise in temp on CD16.

I had to put a positive OPK sign on CD15 because when I put my temp in this morning it messed with my chart and changed my crosshairs to put my ovulation at CD23 and I know that is not right, I did not O on CD23, I don't ever O that late, and had no signs of ovulation at all. I had all the signs and a really dark line on CD15.

Lady! Your chart is looking GREAT! On my last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo! Don't lose hope! :hugs:

well I had 2 dips on my chart this month side by side CD 14 and 15. I didn't test at night on CD 15 because I ran out of opk strips, so I could have o'd on CD15 because in the afternoon that day I had a pretty dark line, it just wasn't as dark as the control line, so i'm thinking I O'd on CD15 the day before I had the rise in temp on CD16.

Yeah the latest I would have guessed w/o knowing your usual cycles would have been cd 21 which I'm guess FF would have set crosshairs on if it was on the FAM setting instead of advanced which I'm assuming it's on currently. I still think it's possible it was on cd 18 tho as O can take place 48 hours after your first positive opk so it's very possible! If it was later than you thought today could be the much debated implantation dip lol? Either way your temps are still high and looking good! Will continue to stalk your chart!

Your chart sounds great and you your symptoms seem really promising. Are you using sensitive tests? I know some don't get pos urine tests right away even though they have the symptoms etc. Fingers crossed for you!!!

my temp dropped this morning :( and i'm all crampy. ugh. looks like I will be trying again next month!

Withoit the pos opk in there just looking at temps alone i wud say it looks like cd21 was ur o date mainly because ur temls before that didnt really go above the pre o temps (based on pre and post o being where ff puts o at) I wud say count cd21 as ur o date to be on the safe side really and the dip today cud be implantation x

Withoit the pos opk in there just looking at temps alone i wud say it looks like cd21 was ur o date mainly because ur temls before that didnt really go above the pre o temps (based on pre and post o being where ff puts o at) I wud say count cd21 as ur o date to be on the safe side really and the dip today cud be implantation x

I feel like AF is coming very soon, she always comes between the 19th and 21st. I'm also having to go to the bathroom a lot more because my menstrual cycles mess with my irritable bowel syndrome. That's always how I know she is coming..:laugh2:

Hey there just checking in to see how today went?

Hey there just checking in to see how today went?

well I stopped temping the last few days, I figured there was no point. I was having some pain in my sides by my kidneys and in my lower back and my temp went back up to 99.5 so I went to the ER because I thought maybe I had a kidney infection. they test my urine and tested my blood didn't find any infections, they also did a cat scan of my abdominal region to see if there was anything wrong with my kidneys or stomach to see what was causing my nausea. the Dr told me they didn't find anything, but that he seen a follicle on my ovary was swollen looked like it was about to burst. which I thought was really odd because AF was due to arrive yesterday and hasn't yet. they gave me a urine pregnancy test as well and it came back negative. I took a test last night, didn't see anything and threw in the garbage can, went back and looked at it maybe 15 mins later and there is a very faint line on it, I don't know if it's an evap or not. so I took another test this morning with FMU and I could barely see it but there was a very very very faint line again. so I have no idea, I don't know what my temps have been the past couple of days, so I can't go based on them. I don't know, could a swollen follicle cause a fake positive on a pregnancy test? I went to the ER 2 nights ago, my cervix has stayed high up but firm these past few days, and no EWCM which I usually have a lot of during O time. lower back and bb's are still hurting as well.

I wud test again, I think u od later than u think. Sounds like ur body is doing some weird stuff though with the follies, cant help there I'm afraid. Try to stay pos, no af is a good sign. Fx for u x

I wonder if they could have mistaken swollen follies for a cyst of some sort after you ovulated? I will hope for your bfp to show!

well I started spotting pink, then it picked up to bright red, had to put a tampon in. I'm out for sure :( I'm guessing what I seen was evap lines on the tests.

:hugs: They should have tested your blood to make sure it not a chemical. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->