Trying very soon

cla

Reaction score
I thought I would pop by because we are going to try for another baby.
We already have a boy who is 9 at the end of the month I can't believe how time flys. And we were expecting our second which would have been Due in august this year, but sadly I lost my baby on the 28th feb after my waters broke at 16.5 weeks.
This has been the worst time of my life but I can not let this beat me. I've wanted another baby for over 7 years but my oh said One was enough but I got around him. I will never forget the pain I went through losing my baby I still feel it now but I can still feel how happy we were when we saw he/she on the scan, when I felt it move and when my bump started to grow.
So I wish us all loads and loads of luck

Good luck to you too - I am truly very sorry for your loss and I wish you loads of baby dust for when you are ready to start ttc again. hx

I lost my baby at 5 weeks on 12 feb. We have started trying again all ready I wish you the best of luck and thinking of you xx

I lost my baby at 5 weeks on 12 feb. We have started trying again all ready I wish you the best of luck and thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry Hun. So how's the trying going. Iam going to try as soon as the spotting stops hopefully in the next couple of days

Im sorry to hear about your loss Cla good luck trying again when you are ready big hugs to you :hugs: I am trying again this month too good luck for all of us :hugs:
xx

Im sorry to hear about your loss Cla good luck trying again when you are ready big hugs to you :hugs: I am trying again this month too good luck for all of us :hugs:
xx

Thank you. I'm sorry about your loss . How far was you when it happened and when did it happen. Hope you don't think iam being noisey

No course not hun I don't mind at all I think its really good we are all on here and can discuss it together. I wasn't very far at all hun I think I had a medical miscarriage I think that's what it is called anyway I think I was about 4 - 6 weeks ish at a guess it happened on the 18th / 19th January and I only got my :bfp: the day before (17th) so it was crushing me and OH spent the entire day on the 17th totally excited and then the next few days it was all snatched away from us in an instant :( that's how it felt anyway. That was also the first time I have ever been pregnant so it has been very hard for me I still get upset randomly now and have on and off days Im also struggling to deal with seeing anything related to pregnancy on tv or on facebook at the moment but im guessing that is normal!?

We are trying again for the first time this month and I also now have a clear blue fertility monitor but I can't use it until my next cycle however hopefully it might never come! you never know :) trying to stay positive I hope we all get there very soon!

xxxx

Oh Hun that is horrible it's sad how everything can change in a matter of days. All we have got to think we can not let this beat us and it will be worth it in the end

Definately! we will get there got to stay strong and support each other :) xxx

lol no probs, u aint being a pain :D

i hardly bled at all, loads straight after the op and then literally just a spot here and there. about a week later i had one day of bad cramps and heavy bleeding, then it stopped completely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->