trying

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by shazza83, Apr 18, 2009.

1. shazza83

shazza83 Well-Known Member

been trying from christmas came off my pill - femodene. Now my cycles are starting to mess up they are no longer regular. Last month period was a week late this month it has not came I have already tested its a BFN. I think it is just my body getting the contraception out of my system, I do not even know when i am ovulating because of this.

Please help cause i dnt understand it. This is my first time trying.:hissy:

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

you can track your ovulation using opks then you would know when your period is due (12-16 days after ovulation) as that does not change xx

3. shazza83

but if i am not having a period i am not going to be ovulating or will i be it is just so confusing.

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

how late is af this month? you might just have really irregular cycles at the moment? i had irregular cycles and i used agnus castus which regulated them, the first month i used it i got a bfp xx

5. shazza83

well last month it came on 11th so i gess it would of been here in 11th this mnth so i am 7 days late. what is agnus castus where do u get that
    Congrats in getting your bfp i am sure your over the moon xx

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

thank you, we are so happy!! We bought agnus castus online although you can get it in all health stores as well (e.g holland and barret) it is a herb that helps to ensure that you ovulate on time and can help if you have irregular periods, you take it up until you ovulate and then stop as you cant take it if you are pregnant. You would also need to use opks to check when you ovulate, we checked from day 9 and i ovulated on day 12 so then stopped taking it xx

7. shazza83

i will def get some of that thank you very very much. i will try holland and barret i m so broody its awful i think i might be thinking about it too much too.

8. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

not a problem, ive heard lots of success stories so i really hope it works for you too, fx for a bfp xx

9. shazza83

Thanks Caz really appreciate the advice. xxxx